Lahore-Islamabad Motorway and Rawalpindi-Jand Kohat Road
About the Development
Rawalpindi City one of the main city of Punjab, Pakistan, located in Pothohar Plateau which is known for the existence of Buddhist archaeological sites particularly in neighboring town of Taxila, which is UNESCO World Heritage site.
The city was occupied during the invasion of Mahmud of Ghazni before being taken over by Gakhars who went on to name the city Rawalpindi in 1493. In 1765, Gakhars were defeated as Rawalpindi became part of the Sikh Empire. The city became part of the British Raj in 1849 and in 1851 became the largest garrison town for the British Indian Army. After the partition of India in 1947, the city became home to the headquarters of Pakistan Army hence retaining its status as a major military city.
The city is of beauty and the most secured capital territory of Pakistan, Islamabad is going to have an outstanding residential venture with the name Gandhara City. Gandhara City will be an astonishing and ideal scheme designed with the blend of traditional taste and modern architecture.
The project has been presented by the famous Gandhara Developers to provide the people of Islamabad an iconic and luxurious living surrounded by the nature of the city. People are nowadays like to live in community system that holds all the living necessities and security of the residents.
So the developers of Gandhara City are providing a gated community living which keeps all the essential to advance civilities for a peaceful, luxurious life.
Now if we talk about the location of the project it is worthwhile to say that Gandhara City boasts the best location of Islamabad. The project is situated near Mumtaz City near Islamabad Tool Plaza just at 5 to 10 minutes away from new Islamabad International Airport and Motorway M-1.
Gandhara City is a perfect place for living in Islamabad which is offering residential plots of various sizes including 138 sq. yds, 200 sq. yds, 233 sq. yds. and 500 sq. yds. at most affordable rates.
- Classic design and Artistic Look which make it unique from other societies.
- Wide carpeted road, 30-80 feet.
- Guarded entrance, Covered area with Boundary Walls with state of the art security system.
- Direct entrance from Main Boulevard.
- Parks and Green Area.
- Shopping malls and Cinema.
- Class III markets (sectorial markets for daily/routine grocery and shopping).
- Five-star hotel.
- Security patrolling force.
- Underground electricity, gas, cable, and telephone network.
- Garbage collection and disposal units.
- Overhead water tank.
- Underground water supply, sewerage and drainage line, Solar powered street lights.
Facilities & Amenities:
- Our priority is the delivery of high value to our customers through:
- Covered Boundary Wall & gated Community equipped with state of the art laser-based security system to encounter trespass.
- Fully automated gated community with the mixture of technology and manual security through professionally trained security guard teams.
- State of the art CCTV maintaining 24/7 vigilance of the community area, all integrated to a state-of-the-art central surveillance room.
- All the security areas are in approach of living members through special access to the call for help facility.
- Classically designed mosque for the benefit of the residents.
- Play area for children, walk/jog track, aesthetically laid out relaxing parks with lights and mini-stadium seating arrangements for residents’ social and recreational activities.
Gandhara City is located near new Islamabad International airport (Almost 5-10 Mintes) as well as near to M-1 (Islamabad – Peshawar Motorway).
Commercial Plot Prices
Size ( SQ YD) 1131
Prices ( PKR ) Rs.8.48 Crore
Size ( SQ YD) 1543
Prices ( PKR ) Rs.11.57 Crore
Size ( SQ YD) 1555
Prices ( PKR ) Rs.11.66 Crore
Size ( SQ YD) 1803
Prices ( PKR ) Rs.13.52 Crore