Learn to Play with Colors for Your Home Decor
Bringing this psychological effect of color into account Interior designers in Lahore are bringing forward new themes and effects. Be it school, office or a house, colors are bringing forward a unique theme resulting in more energetic and productive environment. Here I would like to discuss the effects of some basic colors on the human mindset:
- Red is the color of fire, passion, danger and strength. This bold color stimulates and excites. It can be warm and inviting and can also make you feel energetic. Avoid using too much red as it can be over-stimulating in the home.
- People who love red but are not too fond of its aggressive impact can replace it safely with orange. This fun, energetic color is ideal for kid' s room, dining room, office, and even the living room. It symbolizes courage and hospitality and also makes you feel energetic, adventurous and friendly.
- Yellow is the color of warmth, wisdom, prosperity, sympathy and cowardice. A room colored in yellow can look cheerful, friendly and airy.
- Blue is an important color in interior design theory and it affects the human mind profoundly. There is a reason why blue is the perfect color for bedrooms. It instills a sense of serenity and peace and can be a very soothing color.
- Green is the color of nature. It also symbolizes hope, good luck and abundance. It is a cool friendly color and can be used in living rooms, bedrooms and offices.