Galleria Shopping Mall – Commercial Venture with a Beautiful Elevation


Islamabad: The Centaurus

SaifCo Group is a real estate development firm that has successfully delivered few mega commercial projects in the country including Emporium Shopping Mall and Emporium Square Mall. Now this development firm has come up with an innovative, beautiful and unrivalled commercial venture. It is learnt that Galleria Shopping Mall is purely a commercial entity that will provide federal capital citizens, a perfect place to stop by and shop around.


Developer has chosen an ideal place and easily accessible location for the project near central business district of Islamabad in I-8 Markaz. Galleria Islamabad is located in close proximity to Islamabad Highway, Kashmir Highway, Murree Road, Faizabad Interchange and Blue Area Islamabad. The said location is ideal for setting up business as it is surrounded by commercial developments and a number of residential schemes.

Project Detail

Besides being boasted at an ideal location, Galleria Islamabad possesses all contemporary and state of the art amenities and facilities. The developer promises to utilize best resources, high quality materials, and advanced techniques and infrastructure in designing the project and make it outstanding. Moreover, the architects have designed interior and exterior of international standard.

Galleria Shopping Mall is a commercial entity consisting of 4 floors including a lower ground floor that offer retail counters, shops and kitchens for the food court. Other modern day facilities include high speed lifts, fast elevators, wide corridors and parking space, uncut power supply, fire fighting system, and earthquake resilient structure.

Amenities & Facilities

  • Beautiful Elevation
  • Huge Parking Space
  • Spacious Lobby
  • Wide Stairs
  • Broad Walkways
  • Spacious Circulation Areas
  • Fast Moving Lifts
  • 24/7 Surveillance
  • Earthquake Resilient Structure
  • Fire fighting System

Payment Plan

Booking has been started for this project and you can book your favourite commercial unit with the down payment of 33% of total amount, while the rest 67% can be paid in easy quarterly instalments in one and a half year.

Share On: