Aryan Tower – A Luxurious Living Solution in Capital



ARM Builders and Developers, a relatively new and emerging real estate developer in Pakistan, has introduced a unique and one of its own kinds of apartment project Aryan Tower in the capital city, Islamabad. The developer states that Aryan Tower is not just unique by its name but is actually initiated to provide the citizens of capital city a novel and unrivalled luxury living experience, they are looking for spending a perfect and happy life.


The project is positioned at an ideal place surrounded by lush greenery and peaceful ambiance to give you a perfect start of every day. Aryan Tower is ideally located at an ideal place of Islamabad on Main Kashmir Highway, in Sector H-13 adjacent to NUST University, Islamabad.

The apartment project is an exclusive, lucrative project giving an ideal opportunity to the residents of Islamabad to get the best option of living featured with all contemporary facilities and conveniences.

Project Offerings

Aryan Tower is a multi-storey apartment building offering a number of well-constructed, semi-furnished apartments of 2 and 3 bedrooms. The apartments will feature beautiful interior bedroom with attached washrooms, open space kitchen, drawing and dining room, balcony and private terrace.

Features & Facilities

  • 2 Passengers & 1 Cargo Lift
  • Standby Generators
  • CCTV Cameras
  • Community Hall
  • Gymnasium
  • Health Care Centre
  • Children Play Area
  • Prayer Hall
  • Emergency Exits

Booking Detail

Currently, the project is in pre-launch booking phase and you can book your favourite apartment by making just 20% down payment. For buyers’ convenience, the remaining 80% will be payable in 12 quarterly instalments.

Share On: