"
Property Websites in Pakistan

40000 Sq Yard 3 Bedrooms Brand New Farmhouse For Sale, Malir Cantonment, Karachi

By:kauser rizwan More than 6 months ago
PKR 12,500,000 (N)
Property Ref. No: 165769
2148 views

Malir Cantonment, Karachi

40000 Sq Yard 3 Bedrooms Brand New Farmhouse For Sale

Key Features

3 Bedrooms
1 Kitchen
3 Bathrooms
6 Parking Spots

More Features

Servant quarter
Garden
Swimming pool
Powder room
Power backup
Gated society
Society security
Lane security

Property Details

Hi I have one Brand New Farm House for sale, asking price is  Rs 125,00,000.00 but certainly

we can work out on price. Its 4000 Sq yard, Double story its has its own swimming pool and servant quarter, Its comes in Malir Can area. I have completed 70 % and remaining  30 % will be done once I have deposit from new buyer at no extra cost what ever price  we are agreed on. Its close to Bahria Town, Golf city and defense Phase 9 once Bharia Town traffic starts price will shoot up for sure.I need money for my other investments other wise I would love to keep it.

 

Any other question feel free to email me back

<a

Other Details

Year Of Construction: 2015
No. of Stories: 2
Brand New: Yes
Furnished: No

Please Contact

1416725 9191
1416725 919

Please mention Homes Pakistan when calling.

Spotted an error?

To help our agents and maintain accurate and up-to-date information, Please inform us if you have noticed an error within these property details.

Contact Us
+92 (42) 35781936-9
or send us email at info@homespakistan.com

Contact Landloard

security image

Email To Friend

Similar Properties Nearby