Emaar Pakistan is pioneering the concept of master-planned communities that integrate residential amenities with schools, healthcare, shopping malls, hotels, dining and entertainment, to bring a world-class lifestyle to the country.
We are now building the spirit of Pakistan with outstanding lifestyle communities currently underway. In Karachi, Crescent Bay, the seafront wonder, is a vibrant community of high-rise towers set along three crescent shaped man-made bays. In Islamabad, Canyon Views offers superb villas, townhomes and apartments with the finest architecture, facilities, security, views and green open spaces availabe in the capital.
A subsidiary of Emaar Properties PJSC, the Dubai-based property developer, Emaar Pakistan is fast becoming the property developer of choice for the nation.
Customers are not just a source of revenue - they are the ambassadors of our brand and the lifeblood of our company.
- We understand that without our customers, there would be no Emaar
- And so we work hard to go that extra mile, every time
- Customer focus is about relationships
- It is about understanding
- It is about listening
- It is about giving people what they need, when they need it
- These relationships do not end when we sell a home - indeed, this is just the beginning
- Emaar is a lifestyle brand, and we work endlessly to improve the lives of our customers
Trust, integrity & fairness
In order to thrive, a company must develop a rock-solid trust with its employees and customers, but also with its suppliers and partners
- This trust is built on honesty, reliability and quality
- Trust is a two way relationship
- Trust is especially important for Emaar
- As we enter into new markets and new partnerships, our reputation will often go before us
- We must strive, every day, to make sure our reputation does us justice
- We must demonstrate integrity and fairness not only through our words, but through our actions
- If we say one thing and do another, trust will evaporate
- Behaving in a fair and honest way is a responsibility to those we do business with, and to ourselves
- Our future success depends on it, and so does our peace of mind.
- When you have a company the size of Emaar, open communications is always a challenge
- From the very beginning, Emaar has committed itself fully to the ideals of transparency and accountability
- Because of this, we have built trust with our customers and we have attracted and retained the best employees
- There has to be frank and open dialogue - both internally and with the outside world
- We listen, and we encourage people to speak up
- This is especially true as Emaar becomes one of the world's largest multinationals
- It is no longer enough for us to embrace international best practices - we must set them
Employee development & positive work environment
- It is not enough for employees to be happy in their work. In order for a company to succeed, they must be passionate
- Passion is about believing in what you do
- We work hard to ensure that people feel valued, that good work does not go unrecognized
- We are committed to helping our employees develop their talents - whether through formal training or day-to-day experience in the workplace
- Emaar is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in strength through diversity
- We foster positive energy - if an employee has concerns or problems, we are there to help
- We do not offer people jobs - we offer them a chance to grow
Innovation, speed & execution
- We at Emaar have always placed great emphasis on ideas
- We encourage people to experiment, to explore, to test the boundaries of what is possible
- Indeed, we believe such boundaries do not exist - our starting point is that everything is possible
- We want our innovation to come from everyone in the company
- The only bad idea is keeping your ideas to yourself
- And we want innovation to touch everything that we do - from marketing to sales, from development to the use of materials
- At the same time, we are aware that the best idea in the world means nothing without execution
- It is not enough to be the best - you have to be the first, again and again
- But we should never compromise quality in our efforts to move fast
- This is the challenge we face every day: Balancing speed and quality
- And this has been the foundation of our success - achieving that balance
- Social responsibility is about giving something back, and we do this with every project we take on
- We give people places to live, work, play and learn
- We build developments that enhance their surroundings, that enrich people's lives
- Our communities provide amenities like community centers, play grounds, pools and walkways where families spend time together further enriching their lives
- Emaar enters into emerging markets and, through its developments, stimulates investment and creates jobs
- It is important for us to take on special projects - such as the work we did in Indonesia after the earthquake and we will continue to use our resources to help
- We believe that social responsibility should be a part of everything Emaar does
In order to ensure the successful replication of Emaar Dubai’s business model, overseas and to present our customers a lifetime opportunity to experience signature lifestyle, embracing luxury living, Emaar Pakistan’s Customer Care plays an imperative role and places Emaar at the forefront of offering an unforgettable experience.
Our foray into hospitality reiterates our commitment in relentless pursuit of excellence. Our main objective is to grasp and anticipate our customer needs and deliver services that go beyond their expectations.
We at Emaar are determined to construct our customer’s dreams into reality. We realize that customers are not just a source of revenue; they are the ambassadors of our brand and the lifeblood of our company. Our relation with our customers does not end when we sell a home - indeed, this is just the beginning. Emaar is a lifestyle brand, and we work endlessly to improve the lives of our customers.